Friday, January 5, 2007

Introduction, of sorts

I am what you could call a "migrating blogger." Over the last few years, I have been bouncing from blogspace to blogspace much like my two-year moves from train-set to kitchen to golf clubs to play-doh, etc. Where the problem lies is that one does not seem to fit all of the varied topics I like to weigh in on.

This space will be reserved for the topic of educational technology and all things related to creating an environment that fosters the preparation of the 21st Century Student. Links to the other areas will be furnished to the right, but for the most part, I will try to keep my linkrolls in sync with the topic at hand.

I look forward to getting some interesting traffic through this space as I move forward. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: